Wednesday, October 14, 2020

How to Test Cosmetics for Being Waterproof - This Made Me Laugh

 Okay, I liked this video on YouTube.  It made me laugh.

It kind of fits along the line of what I work on.  But this isn't exactly how we do things.


Here is a little snippet but watch the whole video for the full impact.  https://youtu.be/9FltyjuGvGk


"Wow look guys, it's me Nicky, hello. 

It is summer, meaning that pretty much every single makeup brand out there it's coming out with something waterproof, waterproof foundation, waterproof eyeliner, waterproof mascara.  I mean at one point: they're gonna come out with waterproof DNA.

And every single brand, every one of them, claims to have the most waterproof product on the market.  

And if you know me, you know that I really love to test some of these claims and see if they're, actually any good.  If there's actually any truth to it. 

So for today's video I thought it was so much fun to sit down and do a full face of waterproof flash, a long-lasting makeup product and then once I'm wearing it, really test it out. 

I'm not talking about my bathroom, I'm not talking about my mom's pool. I am talking about really testing this out. 

That's right, baby for this video I am traveling to Curacao to test this waterproof makeup.  

And at the end of this video we will finally see which of these products are truly waterproof and which of them are not.

So before we get going, I do want to let you know that overall, my makeup tends to stay and plays very well. I feel like I have mastered the techniques to really make things last, but never did I go fully underwater.

So today is really going to show me if I should keep my head up high or sink maybe sink.

First heard about this looking for pure filters.

No comments:

Post a Comment